Coleman Tent 'Tasman' - 3 Plus
- Rods fiberglass
- WS 3,000 mm
- flame retardant
- Weight 3.4 kg
- Outer polyester 68D 185T, PU-coated, tapeped
- Inner breathable polyester 68D 185T, opaque mesh
- Floor Sleeping PE 140 g/m2, Luggage compartment PE 110 g/m2
- Inner dimension 220 x 180 cm, height 140 cm
- Annum 210 x 200 cm, height 155 cm
- Packing size 58 x x 18 cm
Tasman is the perfect tent for trips or if you pitch the tent often at another place. These tunnel tents have a big bedroom and a higher pole arch in the middle of the tent for optimized head-height. The porch has a risen and waterproof PE groundsheet to avoid water and bugs in the tent and offers enough space for luggage, the PVC windows let the light in.
So-called tunnel tents offer steep side walls and a correspondingly good feeling of space. With 2 or more pole arches (sometimes even air hoses), the tent is usually set up quickly. With correct bracing and positioning with the back of the tent in the wind, the tunnels also achieve very good stability. A variant of the tunnel are the 'Quick Pitch' tents with circular pole arches: These tents captivate by uncomplicated and extremely fast assembly. They are especially popular during short trips, festivals or weekend visits. Please test the assembly and disassembly at home BEFORE use!